Saturday, June 14, 2014

Being a Menacing Bitch is NOT a Good Hobby.....

I'd just like it stated that I Googled, "Menacing Bitch" and, first of all, Google was like, "Did you mean meaning bitch?" and I was like, "NO GOOGLE! I meant what I typed!!!" But Cersei Lannister, from Game of Thrones, popped up and I was like, "Yea. I meant her!" Sort of.....





Granted this woman isn't as bad as Cersei, but I feel like that's only because we're a more "civilized" society in comparison. If she could fuck her brother and have people murdered I bet she would! Now, I'm not a fan of woman on woman hate, but almost EVERY woman I know HATES this woman because she TATTLES on EVERYONE! Not only do I constantly complain that women never get to leave high school, but apparently some women never listen when they're little girls being scolded that TATTLING is BAD and to not do it unless someone's IN TROUBLE! 

*Note* I Googled "tattling" and then "adult tattling" and all I could find were pictures of little children and some teenagers so I had to Google, "gossiping" to come up with an image to portray what this woman does; sad.....


What's sad is I'm CONSTANTLY having conversations with kids about the difference between tattling and telling. I swear, this woman, in her assumed mass-amounts of spare time must've read the ENTIRE work handbook and now that she's finished reading it she must be like, "Hmmm, what to do now? Probably enforce every little mother-fucking rule....even if it seems stupid/bullshit and/or isn't obviously black and white." 

I have said it time and time again:

I know which rules should be:

Bent

Broken

and

Followed


It's simple really:
Is anyone going to be harmed?
Will anyone lose their job?
Will anyone go to jail?
Is it for the greater good?
Is it black and white?

Basic stuff, right?

But nooooooooooo! This woman finds something out and runs and tells on anyone and everyone. There are plenty of things I'd change if I were her; I don't think she does what's best in her job. Know what she DOES do?! Shit BY THE BOOK! NOTHING in her life is situational. NOTHING is grey. 

Hmmm...............??

Maybe she's a robot.



That would actually explain it. She's programmed to be by the book and doesn't understand humanity!!!

I just don't get it. What's the point? You really have NOTHING better to do with your life than to run to your boss every minute tattling on someone for some minuscule thing? It would be like telling on someone for drinking a soda instead of water or coffee. Or telling on someone for taking a longer break when they had to make an important phone call. Or telling on someone for wearing black tennis shoes with an accent colour on them when it's supposed to be solid black, but most of the shoe is covered by the person's pants. Or telling on someone for not having black shoes when the only way you can see their socks is if they're sitting down in front of guests; yet you're NEVER supposed to be sitting in front of guests because you literally can't. 
^Shit like that.....

Can't she take up a better hobby? Look...I found a FEW:




 





See woman!!!! There are SO many things that you can do without being a menacing bitch TATTLING for the most ridiculous things!!! PLEASE! Find a hobby!!! I felt bad when everyone complained about her. I thought that the one or two who complained about her must just clash with her, but FUCK! Yea. EVERYONE hates her....and now I see why. If you act like a brat, don't expect anyone to want to be around you. 






 


No comments:

Post a Comment